- I wish Donald Trump would go completely away and not be heard from again, in any form, (except for/from/by his family, who presumably love him.)
- I wish that the sentence, “Black lives matter” just caused nods.
- I wish it was more clear to people that I am just what I say I am, and I’m trying my best, all the time and it comes from love, and fear, and love, all the time.
- I wish my kids could live in a bubble of my love for the rest of their lives. And take comfort from the come and go nature of the bubble.
- I wish I could feel better about myself on a more regular basis.
- I wish I had tons of money so I could not be reliant on alimony and child support and could give a giant fuckoff to it.
- I wish I had a spot in the house that was sanctuary like, that I could go to and sit/stand/lie whatever, and sink into worship and thought and holiness. ( I know I could do it within me, but its not what I am wishing for, damnit. I want OUTER calm. ((now I’m laughing hysterically)) )
- I wish everyone had double parentheses at their disposal. Food for their children too.
- I wish I liked healthy greens and grains.
- I wish I had a personal chef to force me to eat swiss chard. It is so beautiful. I would need to be tied down.
- I wish my old friend did not have cancer and dementia. It breaks me regularly. This is the ringer.
- I wish my heart would explode and cover and protect this whole world. It is a strong one, and we all need it.
TELL ME YOURS.