It begins with , from Cynthia lee prompt parade.
- It begins with time, and thought and a space for them all.
- It begins with coffee, and the luck to have some left over from yesterday afternoon, so- fastest ever arrival of joy.
- It begins with I, because I can’t still be arguing with myself about my own self-worth. Put me on the damn list, already. (I literally resisted this one. what the fuck is that about ? I am 46 fucking years old and i still resist putting myself on a list?! Jesus.)
- It begins with putting candles around the bathtub, now clean because, you know, it also begins with bathroom cleaning.
- It begins with paying the mortgage.
- It begins with re-assessing my relationship with retail therapy. I’m cut off, folks. I’m getting sloppy and trigger-finger with the amazon. It is not need-based and must cease. It is going to cause me problems paying the tripling heat bills. Cease.
- It begins with rejoining a dating site. (and possibly ends there too. I’m of two minds. Its so deeply unsatisfying, and I have great trouble not putting too much import on it.)
- It begins with locating the tarot cards, a focus is needed. There are so many things I need to find, this year, in this house, out there. Lost and Found, Hide and Seek, on a global scale.
- It begins with reading the story I’ve been wanting to read but couldn’t find the time, or that focus.
- It begins with clear eyes, feathers brushed along their closed forms to take the year’s cobwebs and tears away.
- It begins with acknowledging what has died this year. And that somber note rings and rings and shakes the ground.
There is so much friends, and then so much more.
How does it begin, for you?