Nothing makes sense. Nothing follows the other. There ya go.
- I think unicorns are malevolent. I do. They’ve always creeped me out. They’ve got magical blood and go after virgin maidens. What is not to love?
- I’ve ordered a dozen bombs filled with various delicious things to celebrate christmas eve and morning with. If that is all I feed them all day, we’re good, right?
- There was a solar eclipse while I was in the grocery store. I think this is representative of this entire year. (also missed a meteor shower last night, damnit.)
- Tomorrow is my kid’s 13th birthday. That’ll be two teenager boys at once. I’m looking forward to it. I’m looking forward to it all. I can’t believe I’m here though. Amazing.
- I’m whacked out entirely that people are still resisting masks.
- My fifteen year old is screaming like a little tiny hysterical baby. that mad cry that they make if they legitimately need and are not being seen to? yep. he’s doing that. 15. video gaming.
- I’m moving so quickly into the next era of my life that I worry my littlest one, at 8, might lose part of her childhood. (one half of me thinks that is nuts. the other half though? )
- Today I’m giddy to be divorced. GIDDY with burbling joy.
- I’m going to spend New Years by myself on my sofa like every other night that the kids are away. I’m kind of bothered. but then, not. my favorite day of the year is New Years. I buy into all of it. ALL OF IT. restart, refresh, plan, dream. ALL OF IT.
- If someone were to buy you a toy animal, what would it be? I think I’d like a hippo.
peace out, weirdos.