- I’m working on draft 8 of a story for someone else. draft 8. i just want you to read that a few more times. my ego is being worn to nothing. i am at the mercy of the learning curve. i submit to the giant alien claw from above, already. i do.
- I’m pretty sure my kids are getting unequal gifts (no more ps5!! yay!!) and my littlest is the easiest to buy for and so i haven’t really addressed it yet and covid is on fire everywhere and i really just need to hit target for her. the new gift of the magi? do i get covid just to buy her a cheap chinese toy? more submission.
- submission is super sexy in bed, sometimes. in all the directions. don’t read this if you are one of my mom’s friends, or my aunt. 🙂
- I love the idea of people digging into their own imaginations. A friend told me his wife had no inner dialogue and she concurred. My whole world exploded. How is that even possible?
- I am a dementor, here, in isolation. ( I don’t really know where to take that metaphor, as i do not suck happy memories from anyone other than myself) My sister said this following thing and I think its true. I think deeply and feel deeply and often hear no other adult voice for days at a time, so when I do hear a challenge, it is all the more shocking.
Crap guys. I just realized I have to go to the flipping mall. Today’s my only day without kids on my tail. Its noon and I need to go before it gets dark. HAAAAA.
love you. do.